I have been nominated by the gorgeous Kez (she’s Australian – but we wont hold that against her!) of So I was thinking to share seven facts about myself. It’s tough, I’m sure I’ve shared just about everything? But here we go…
1. The smell of vinegar reminds me of bee stings. I grew up in the country and received a fair few bee and wasp stings. I remember my mum sitting me in the kitchen and dabbing vinegar on the sting to stop the pain.
2. I love Coronation Street. I know…
3. When I was around three years old and my younger sister Allie was one, I used to pinch or whack her when ever our mum left the room, then as soon as she started screaming or crying and mum came back in, I’d start patting her head and soothing her “there, there baby”.
4. I have a fear of house fires, always have, always will.
5. Third time’s a charm; I failed one of my university papers TWICE. Let me tell you, sitting in those lectures for the third time nearly drove me to the funny farm.
6. I develop crushes very easily.
7. If I’m at work, I check facebook almost every hour. Nothing has happened, but I still must check. Lame much? Yus!