I quickly made a list of things I need to do before my trip over here and have since come up with more items and managed to cross a few off the original list. Yus!
So carrying on…
17. Get and read southeast Asia Lonely Planet from Iain
18. Malaria tablets
19. Passport photos for visas
20. Travel & medical insurance
21. Write a list of things to pack; like bucket loads of insect repellent, sunblock, moisturiser, cotton dresses and condoms… just kidding, maybe.
22. Research Angkor Wat
23. Exchange some New Zealand dollars for US dollars and Thai baht
24. Walk/run everyday to build my fitness for travel
25. Make sure all vital things at work are up-to-date and completed before I leave
26. Hug my mum lots, I know she’s going to miss me
27. Get another copy of my NZ Drivers license as back up
28. … will add more as they come to me
I also calculated my holiday pay that I’m going to receive in December, just over NZD$2,000 after tax, feckin’ brilliant!! So I’m pretty keen to stop saving now…